Difference b/w Education system in Pakistan and UAE

I studied in Pakistan till grade 3 and then I shifted to Uae, First element technology is a lot more developed than schools in Pakistan,here we have a subject of moral education which teach us about racism,prejudice,secularism,sympathy and empathy the words which I never heard in my school in Pakistan.

I started school in Sayad hashmi school in Turbat,where the teacher took our books from us for not bringing 20RS,and ask me why had to bring 20RS and give to teacher because i was absent and sometimes we were late to school,where i didn't learn anything about education,

 but I learned the true behaviors of the teachers and its a request to all parents please ask your children what they do in schools what teacher does to them.

Then I shifted to Rozhn school where I knew the true meaning of education the teachers were no less than parents for me, And when i shifted to Uae I was good enough to be a part of this education system and the credit goes to rozhn,but here the life changed,

new people, new faces different religions black and white all were in the same class, here they teach you to be a human, a great human which our education system in Pakistan has been failed to do so, teach you about bullying gives you classes about personal development.

and the worst thing is about schools in Uae and Pakistan both they don't teach us about sexual abuse?yes sexual abuse neither the parents nor the teachers nobody tells you 

about this.

It's enough!

Thank you