Thaweez(amulet/charm)

Part of life

Success, let's think for a few minutes, Success brings a lot of changes with its arrogance, attitude, and greed for power.
I have personally never thought I am successful because I don't think success has a limit and I hopefully have a Remaining life if Allah wants.
But yes I have seen changing people with success, They can't handle what they have 
so today I thought why let's not write a story of success That I heard a few days ago, I am starting writing so you start reading.
Once there was a man and he lost almost everything he had, someone advised him to visit a maulana,
when he visits maulana and asked him"Maulana I'm in the worse phase of my life please help me,
 Maulana replied"Take this two thawed I have written whenever you feel your life is getting worse open one of them and whenever you feel you are in the same stage of success you have been before open the other.
 He took both thawed with him and suddenly he felt I have to open the thawed my life is getting worse day by day he opened the thawed and there it was written"its a season it will change"
 so the man was motivated by the saying of maulana he worked hard and harder
and he became the man he was So the man forgot about the other thawed of maulana.
one day he felt let us open the other thawed when he opened the other thawed
and it was written "its a season it will change"
 The man knew about the old season of life he has been so he felt nothing is permanent here.
 be proud of what you have not arrogant. I hope and I will be really happy if anyone has learned a single word of mine.
Thank you