Review of The Story of My experiments with truth, (An autobiography) -Mahatma Gandhi

  




The Story of My experiments with truth, (MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI)

It revolves around the incidents of Mahatma Gandhi life, Till the childhood to the end of his life,

 The part I liked about the book was the experiences of his life and his religious views about life, 

The best part of the book was that how he handled the situation when he was discriminated against by white citizens in South Africa, 

You can literally feel the truth explained in the book

It kept me guessing what will happen next? the anxiety to read what will happen next is something that cannot be described in words, This book makes you cry and smile at the same time, I wish the book had another part,

so I could read more about the life of  Gandhi, I recommend this books to all generations but particularly to the younger readers, 

so it can change your views towards life,

 I rate the book 8.5/10, there are surely better writers and better books, but this is one of the best books I have read so far.


Additional Information

The book is divided into 5 parts

Get your piece now

https://amzn.to/2VxmI9d


Post a Comment

0 Comments