I am 19 and feel like I will never fall in love again or find real friends. Should I just end my life now?

This question was asked in Quora,
Made me think of how can someone think of just ending their life just for some stupid reasons but yes people think this way we can't change what people think but we can help them any way we can,







This was the answer he found and Made me so happy that people still love each other.

Never even think of ending your life, I am 18, I don’t have real friends I am not in love, Others emotions shouldn't decide your decisions in your life, Love yourself, Start playing sports, follow your dreams, read books, go out to make friends, stop depending on people, they leave anytime they want to, you can’t control them, Start traveling, find ways to earn money, go for adventures but never think of ending your life, this precious gift from nature is amazing, enjoy your life man, start chatting with me I will help you we can become friends, no worries.



Request: Go on quora and help him