Thinking of late nights,

Sitting with my favorite person on the roof of my house and discussing life, the memories, the happiness, and the sorrows of life 

The whole night while staring at the stars and thinking of why the moon is shining?

By the way, the moon is white and my favorite person is not, she always says nature is cruel to her as she is not white and the moon is, and I also have similar thoughts sometimes,

why shouldn't I?, She feels discriminated against because the moon is white and she is not, and as I am seeing the whole sky blue in color and I am not, 

We are not different I feel, but she doesn't feel the same way, she asks me "Do you think the world would consider us friends and don't consider me guilty of knowing how a boy and a girl can be friends ?"

Being realistic "I don't have an answer" as we differ in color but that's not the most dangerous thing about us,

The most dangerous thing is she is a Christian and I am a Muslim on top of that I am from the middle east and she is from Europe, So according to the world and according to most of you

I am a terrorist and she is a human rights activist, as all the people in the middle east and Europe are,

But this doesn't change the fact that the moon is white in color and the sky is blue,

 Sometimes life doesn't know how it is, and sometimes I don't know what I am writing

If anyone of you knows what I am writing let me know, I would be glad to know what I am writing,

but this also doesn't change the fact that the moon is white in color and the sky is blue, 

Abbas Abdul