Sadness



Being sad is a choice, Yes it is a choice, 

A choice of helplessness, choice of not being loved, choice of loneliness, choice of being powerless, choice of endanger,

Sadness is a choice,


Choice of someone forcing sadness on you,


But you don't always choose sadness,

Sometimes it chooses you, Maybe it thinks you are stronger than others to handle it,


Sadness is very irresponsible it doesn't care which shit you go through,
It's a choice anyway either you choose it or not,


Sadness my love
May I request you not changing yourself in life?


Sadness do you know me?
by the way Are you aware of Humans?
Are you aware a human heart pump drops of blood?

Why am I asking you all this?
O, sadness I know you don't care


You are a choice anyway either you accept it or not.


Abbas Abdul