A writer
Being a writer means being brave, braver than the Government, more daring than the community, and braver than the power of so-called politicians/leaders, and if I keep writing the list will not end but the words will. It is really hard being a writer. A writer has to understand the community and has to think (and believe me there is not a person existing who is a better thinker than a writer ).
Once I asked one of my teachers (writer of 23 books)What is writing?
he replied(teacher): "what do you mean by writing?"
ME(): I said sir That's what I am asking.
he: Writing truth or Writing what you like?
ME: both sir.
he: Come on come and sit here let me explain to you.
ME: yes sir.
he: writing what you like is writing in favor of yourself, writing in favor of people you like, writing for entertaining people, writing to get money, and writing to show only one side of fake human beings.


writing truth is what Mahatma Gandhi said: "God is Truth" I don't think I have to explain more after saying the quote Mahatma but I will. Not every person can be God or Can follow the rules of God, writing the truth can make problems and can give peace at the same time I think that's enough now go and attend your class.
Me: For sure sir

                   (Will continue)