My reviews on Blogger

The first day as a blogger was quite interesting and a new experience.

I wrote a blog about a writer and I was happy that my first blog was at least seen by 30 people and the credit goes to Facebook. 

Yeah that's true no one can be successful in a day but a journey can start in a day,

That day can be one of the most precious days of someone's life but that day is still not seen by my eyes and that's true.

Of course, I am happy with the fact that some of my friends supported me with my work and their advice is still in my mind I will try that. Sometimes what others see you cannot.

The review of Naveed Rabbani was impressive and helpful at the same time. Waheed Baloch encourage me and was ready to help and is prepared to help.

I think he believes what goes around comes around(hahaha). by the way
thanks and lots of love.
I am writing with the flow so ignore the mistakes and go with the same flow I am going on.

At last"You learn or win you never Lose"
Thank YOU!